Things we're reading today include ...
- High cost of more delay forced TSB to upgrade before it was ready | Nils Pratley
- Metro Bank founder Vernon Hill sees off shareholder revolt
- LSE directors 'did not act improperly' during boardroom crisis – but report kept under wraps
- TSB bank faces large compensation bill and fines over online chaos
- Santander still counting cost of Carillion collapse as profits take another hit
- Government selling £5bn of Bradford & Bingley loans to Pimco
- Falsifying forms and impersonating clients among revelations at banking inquiry
- A complex analysis reaches same conclusion as simple one: hedge funds suck
- Investment banks’ China expansion plans under pressure
- UK set for Brexit clash as Brussels shoots down plan for City to access EU markets
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...