Things we're reading today include ...
- People who used Barclays Bank cash machines were charged twice
- Eisman of ‘The Big Short’ Fame Recommends Shorting Deutsche Bank
- A German bank is using Bitcoin to handle international loans
- The UK economy’s slowdown is clear to all. Except the Bank of England
- HSBC says performs first trade finance transaction using blockchain
- Banks struggle to combat the cyber crime bad guys
- Australia's Commonwealth Bank CFO steps down as Comyn rings changes
- HSBC claims first trade-finance deal with blockchain
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...