Things we're reading today include ...
- Denmark's Danske Bank caught up in major money laundering scandal
- 'We want to get cash out of the system' with mobile payments, Bank of America's digital chief says
- Why Bank of America is funding rifle maker despite pledge to end gun support
- RBS boss to face MPs over branch closures
- Fed's Quarles says paying 'a lot' of attention to spread of machine learning in finance
- Mitchell Harris on reshaping BNY Mellon’s $1.9tn asset arm
- ValueAct takes $1.2 billion stake in Citigroup: letter
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...