Things we're reading today include ...
- Indian billionaire 'on the run over a alleged bank fraud' seeks asylum in Britain
- Bank of Chile trading down after hackers rob millions in cyberattack
- Blockchain Cannot Yet Support Financial Market Infrastructure
- Fintech threatens to eclipse banks that do not adapt digitally
- HSBC's new boss vows to expand UK arm as bank switches to 'growth mode'
- Starling Bank founder: improve diversity in banking to avoid another financial crisis
- Citi issues stark warning on automation of bank jobs
- IMF's Lagarde says global economic outlook darkening by the day
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...