Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank outages should be limited to two days, say regulators
- Banks told: Look, your systems WILL fail. What is your backup plan?
- Brit bank Lloyds carves out role for ex-Microsoft design guy Dan Makoski
- 28% of Canadians fear bankruptcy ahead of Bank of Canada decision
- Former Goldman Sachs banker in 1MDB plea talks with U.S.: WSJ
- Co-op Bank names Andrew Bester its fifth boss in seven years
- Payments system hit by IT glitch
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...