Things we're reading today include ...
- A Swedish bank has fired its world-famous AI assistant, Amelia
- Standard Chartered Europe boss defends bank’s culture after spate of resignations
- Cryptocurrency Concept Is a 'Fallacy' Says Finnish Central Bank Advisor
- How a Tiny Bank From the Ozarks Got Big and Outpaced Wall Street’s Real Estate Machine
- TSB online banking down again
- Deutsche Bank turns to investor Cerberus for turnaround advice
- Two-day wait for 'instant' payments after fault
- Bank outages should be limited to two days, say regulators
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...