Things we're reading today include ...
- You could own this former Devon bank with a vault and banking hall
- Bermuda to Create New Class of Bank for Serving Fintech and Blockchain Companies
- China Bank's Capital Almost Wiped Out as Loan Rules Tighten
- Warren Buffett is in line for a multibillion-dollar windfall after stress tests on US banks
- StanChart appoints retail bank boss as it looks for growth
- City bosses urge Theresa May to keep worker travel rights flexible post-Brexit
- FCA chairman on data, regulation and Brexit, Monzo losses and Rothschild battle
- Bank of England warns of Libor timebomb
- Banks could have to pay out 'billions' more in PPI claims
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...