Things we're reading today include ...
- Lloyds agrees to give MPs report into what it knew about HBOS Reading fraud
- Top bankers accused of avoiding responsibility for stopping money laundering
- City of London struggles to unite on post-Brexit regulation
- Exclusive: China presses Europe for anti-U.S. alliance on trade
- US-China trade war: Why you should care
- Savings crisis: UK households are £8bn in the red
- Banks braced for further PPI claims as City watchdog looks to widen scope
- Bank of Mum and Dad: Are poorer parents more generous?
- LSE's clearing house enjoys 'record' half year despite Brexit uncertainty
- FCA proposes new directory of financial workers to enhance transparency
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...