Things we're reading today include ...
- Fewer than 2pc of bank chiefs worldwide are women despite value of female executives, says IMF
- Why Is This Supersafe Bank Scaring the Fed?
- Impact of automation on jobs has been overstated, claims Bank of England's Mark Carney
- Banks step up to the fintech threat
- CBW Bank talks digital banking and the customer experience
- IMF chief highlights recession risk of no-deal Brexit
- Why does the government want to punish Kweku Adoboli twice? | Jacqueline McKenzie
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...