Things we're reading today include ...
- Why your fraudster could be getting better customer service at the bank than you are
- ECB Bank Watchdog Race Intensifies With Donnery Gaining Momentum
- City watchdog extends access to dispute resolution service for small firms after string of bank scandals
- Banking chiefs at HSBC and Standard Chartered pull out of Saudi conference
- New £50 note could be first to show ethnic minority as campaigners put forward Muslim war heroine
- Big U.S. banks end third quarter on high note
- "World's first design-led bank" Anna aims to attract creative businesses
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...