Things we're reading today include ...
- Monzo now worth more than £1 billion
- Michael Jordaan’s Bank Zero prepares to shake up the banking system
- In two sessions, $200 billion of FANG market cap up in smoke
- Reserve Bank warns of looming global threats to Australian economy
- BNP Paribas suffers fixed income woes
- Global insurance first-half M&A value hits highest level since financial crisis
- No-deal Brexit would trigger lengthy UK recession, warns S&P
- Deutsche Bank in need of 'radical surgery' as profits plunge
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...