Things we're reading today include ...
- Wells Fargo's CEO says the bank has changed. Congress isn't so sure
- Deutsche Bank’s Arranged Marriage Gets Shove From ECB
- Sweden Wants a Bank Tax That ‘Really Hits’ the Right Targets
- NatWest trials fingerprint debit cards to remove £30 limit
- Brexit fallout on UK finance intensifies: think tank
- UBS is ignoring its own advice on women’s rights
- More than 3,500 UK bankers paid €1m a year, says EU report
- UK peer-to-peer lender on regulator’s watchlist
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...