Things we're reading today include ...
- Lyft wants to give free bank accounts and debit cards to drivers
- Bank boss bonuses to be savaged by watchdog
- Goldman's Apple pairing furthers bank's mass-market ambitions
- Jamie Dimon, spare us your crocodile tears about inequality | Robert Reich
- Mastercard to invest $300m in Network International IPO
- UK economy defies Brexit gloom even as crisis deepens
- Nutmeg turns to customers to raise up to £10m
- Standard Chartered CEO says fears of China growth slowdown, trade war are receding
- Curb bosses’ pay or risk breakdown of trust in capitalism, MPs warn
- Wirecard says some Singapore staff may face criminal liability
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...