Things we're reading today include ...
- How will open banking change retail?
- The Fintech Files: Rising Amazon wants to break into banks
- German regulator files complaint on alleged Wirecard manipulation
- Mastercard ruling: almost every UK adult could receive payout
- Democrats escalate Trump investigation with Deutsche Bank subpoenas
- The financial sector must be at the heart of tackling climate change
- UBS ex-compliance officer accused of helping trader make £1m
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...