Things we're reading today include ...
- Deutsche Bank faces action over $20bn Russian money-laundering scheme
- FCA must adapt to changing technology to regulate City, says chief
- Mark Carney tells global banks they cannot ignore climate change dangers
- Half of England is owned by less than 1% of the population
- Why robot advisers do not always add up
- Deference, rather than Brexit, is the regulator's biggest problem
- How will open banking change retail?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...