Things we're reading today include ...
- Digital Bank Tandem starts fundraising talks
- KPMG plans overhaul of British business: The Times
- Mark Carney still stands taller than Brexit’s lost leaders | William Keegan
- Lloyd’s to bar ‘under-the-influence’ staff from building
- Monzo digital bank could double value to £2bn with new US stake
- Warren Buffett urges Wells Fargo to look beyond Wall Street for next CEO: FT
- Standard Chartered readies for huge US fine over Iranian activities
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...