Things we're reading today include ...
- World's biggest data breach is just the tip of the iceberg – Dark Web dangers are growing
- U.S. bank executives say Wall Street has reformed, though crisis scars linger
- Wall Street loves socialism for bankers, but not for ordinary people | Robert Reich
- Is Facebook spying on you?
- How Wells Fargo's regulators and employees drove out its CEO
- Jury discharged in Barclays executives fraud case
- China says it wants to eliminate bitcoin mining
- Cyber crime warning as experts say hackers deliberately target hospitals
- Exclusive: Standard Chartered expected to pay just over $1 billion to resolve U.S., U.K. probes
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...