Things we're reading today include ...
- Why the Royal Mint stopped making 20p coins
- HSBC and StanChart under attack from China tech
- TSB expected to cut at least 100 jobs at head office
- Australian $50 note typo: spelling mistake printed 46 million times
- Uber-rich: the wealthy people who will get even wealthier from IPO
- Don't re-elect CEO or chairman, Metro Bank shareholders told
- 'Where is our money?': Sudan's currency crisis deepens
- Bank Workers Who Survive Robot Uprising Stand to Make More Money
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...