Things we're reading today include ...
- Top Banks ‘Investing $50 Million’ to Build Blockchain Settlement System
- Eye on lira, Turkey abandons plan to tap central bank reserves
- Bank of England built up Brexit war chest to avert possible sterling crisis
- Why Goldman Sachs should buy Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank denies report it prevented Trump transactions being flagged
- FCA investigations into City directors rise sharply
- Deutsche Bank staff saw suspicious Trump and Kushner activity – report
- What are the Wirecard allegations?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...