Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank Stress Tests Are Getting Less Stressful
- ABN AMRO signs on Accenture and ING Bank for its blockchain inventory platform
- London is still the UK’s golden goose – and that needs to change | Jack Brown
- Wirecard document points to reliance on 3 partners
- Cryptocurrency scams triple in a year – at £27m total cost to victims
- Trump reacts angrily to New York Times report on Deutsche Bank transactions
- Bank staff flagged Trump, Kushner transactions for watchdog: NYTimes
- Four big challenges for Deutsche Bank as investors prepare to vote
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...