Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank Workers Who Survive Robot Uprising Stand to Make More Money
- Deutsche Bank Accused of Bribery in London Lawsuit
- Investors urged to protest against Deutsche Bank chairman
- Bank of England hits the road to assess Brexit impact on economy
- Wells Fargo creates new unit focused on regulatory compliance
- JPMorgan poised to be first foreigner to get majority in China fund venture
- KPMG 'severely reprimanded' for audit failings at Co-op Bank
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...