Things we're reading today include ...
- Deutsche Bank Acknowledges Lapse in Checks on Money Laundering
- Rewrite of Bank Rules Advances Slowly, Frustrating Republicans
- Ex-RBS executive Brown to become new Sainsbury's Bank chief
- Britain on track for four-day working week by 2050, says Bank of England chief economist
- What a debut securitisation tells us about fintech
- Citi launches co-branded credit cards with SE Asia's Grab in push for more customers
- NHS data is worth billions – but who should have access to it?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...