Things we’re reading today include …
- Deutsche Bank Acknowledges Lapse in Checks on Money Laundering
- Rewrite of Bank Rules Advances Slowly, Frustrating Republicans
- Ex-RBS executive Brown to become new Sainsbury’s Bank chief
- Britain on track for four-day working week by 2050, says Bank of England chief economist
- What a debut securitisation tells us about fintech
- Citi launches co-branded credit cards with SE Asia’s Grab in push for more customers
- NHS data is worth billions – but who should have access to it?