Things we're reading today include ...
- Singapore's Ride-Hailing App Grab Mulls Becoming a Bank
- JP Morgan's 180 On Its Stand-Alone Digital Bank Underscores The Adoption Challenges Facing Crypto
- Banks Are Second, Or Third, Choice For IT Grads, So They Have To Work Harder
- The heavy cost of policing financial services
- Deutsche Bank axe hovers over 1,000 clients
- HMRC outlay on Amazon over six times what firm paid in corporation tax – GMB
- Goldman’s Marcus teams up with Saga to target over-50s
- Deutsche Bank Acknowledges Lapse in Checks on Money Laundering
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...