Things we're reading today include ....
- IBM, Hyperledger Blockchain ID System for Banks Launches in Brazil
- This branchless bank quadrupled its customer base to 4 million in a single year
- Square Wants You to Use Its Cash App Like a Bank Account
- Goldman Sachs offering to pay for Marcus bank’s customers’ silence
- Southeast Asian tech giant said to be considering foray into online bank business
- World's biggest sovereign wealth fund to ditch fossil fuels
- Credit Suisse, UBS have boosted capital positions: SNB
- Singapore's Ride-Hailing App Grab Mulls Becoming a Bank
- JP Morgan's 180 On Its Stand-Alone Digital Bank Underscores The Adoption Challenges Facing Crypto
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...