Things we're reading today include ....
- Britain's wildly popular Monzo banking app is coming to America
- Meet the British Banks showing the US how it's done
- Truist will soon be one of America's biggest banks
- Digital technology will strengthen America’s biggest retail banks
- Facebook hires UK bank lobbyist ahead of cryptocurrency launch
- We do not know who is to blame for GRG debacle or if FCA could stop a repeat | Nils Pratley
- FCA report into RBS called a 'complete whitewash' by critics
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...