Things we're reading today include ...
- Visa invests in Indonesian ride-hailing firm Go-Jek
- Facebook vows Libra currency will wait for approval as U.S. airs worries
- 'Breathtaking arrogance': senators grill Facebook in combative hearing over Libra currency
- Christine Lagarde resigns as head of IMF
- Apra to be given new powers after scathing review of financial watchdog
- Deutsche woos 13 wealth bankers from Credit Suisse
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...