Things we're reading today include ...
- Danish bank launches world’s first negative interest rate mortgage
- Apple/Goldman Sachs: pay pals
- U.S. SEC to consider new guidance on investor use of proxy advisors
- What comes after Bretton Woods II?
- U.S. FTC chief says regulator is prepared to break up big tech firms: Bloomberg
- Fidelity battles IRS in court over coal tax credits
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...