Things we're reading today include ...
- Fund managers to be made to warn investors in hard-to-sell assets
- Christine Lagarde must jump-start change in Europe's economy
- Euroclear/H&F: swarm clouds
- Revolut points to ‘viability’ after increasing revenues
- Wonga's legacy of nearly 400,000 mis-sold loans
- PayPal is first foreign company to win Chinese payments licence
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...