Things we're reading today include ...
- Facebook's Zuckerberg grilled over Libra currency plan
- Is Facebook's Libra doomed?
- Metro Bank posts loss during 'challenging' time
- Mario Draghi: His legacy after eight tumultuous years at the ECB
- Can central bankers talk too much?
- Peer-to-peer lender Funding Secure goes into administration
- Superyachts and private jets: spending of corrupt super-rich revealed
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...