Things we're reading today include ...
- Google wants to launch bank accounts. Here's why you don't want to be a customer
- Lloyds bank shareholders lose legal battle over ‘disastrous’ HBOS takeover
- Britain's last local bank branch will close its doors in 10 years' time
- The best and worst banks for online security
- Victims of bank transfer scams could be left unprotected
- Wealthy people are spending less – are they seeing signs of a recession?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...