Things we're reading today include ...
- How To Succeed As A Challenger Bank
- Ant Financial May Join Race for Singapore Virtual Bank Licenses
- 'Why economists get things wrong'
- Sexist and biased? How credit firms make decisions
- Jayne-Anne Gadhia: 'People joke I have a way with bearded billionaires'
- The Indian payments conundrum
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...