Things we're reading today include ...
- Revolut marketing boss says bank is not “untouchable”
- Lloyds plan to cut chief executive's pay by £220,000
- Wall Street hits record high after US GDP is revised up – business live
- Deutsche Bank offloads assets to Goldman in restructuring
- Ant Financial builds $1bn start-up investment fund
- Barclays to cut chief executive’s pension allowance
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...