Things we're reading today include ...
- JPMorgan: built to scale
- Citigroup beats estimates on credit card, trading revenue growth
- Santander latest bank to set 40% overdraft rate
- ECB should be more open and democratic under Christine Lagarde | Barry Eichengreen
- TSB to invest £120m in IT digital banking in Edinburgh
- Climate change to drive 'massive' investment shift
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...