Things we're reading today include ...
- Revolut on the hunt for acquisitions
- CEOs cutting salaries is mostly a 'publicity stunt'
- How the paper trail went cold in KPMG’s special audit of Wirecard
- Coronavirus: UK banks get 45,000 loan applications on first day
- RateSetter halves payouts to investors
- Managing identity risk is the key to establishing trust in a digital world
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...