Things we're reading today include ...
- Top Wirecard shareholder calls on board to end ‘whitewash’
- Brexit talks hurtling towards new crisis point, says Irish foreign minister
- When the banks closed in Wuhan, nobody cared
- Coronavirus: Barclays customers struggle to get 'vital' loans
- Jolt to eurozone as German court warns against central bank stimulus
- UK's biggest peer-to-peer lender cuts rates 50% to prepare for loan defaults
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...