Things we're reading today include ...
- Fed puts restrictions on bank dividends after test finds some banks could be stressed in pandemic
- Deutsche Bank interns complain of cancellations on legal issues
- EY prepares for backlash over Wirecard scandal
- Four killed after gunmen attack Pakistan Stock Exchange
- Economic recovery hinges on when – and if – we find a vaccine | Torsten Bell
- Extra £14bn needed a year for climate, report says
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...