Things we're reading today include ...
- Standard Chartered mulling second digital-only bank in Asia
- Banks step up plans to close branches and cut jobs
- High Street banks face digital stress as online rivals' slick software wins over customers
- U.K. Economic Scars Could Be Deeper Than Bank of England Thinks
- Best and worst banks - based on service, satisfaction and overdrafts
- Kabbage sells to American Express after halting lending
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...