Things we're reading today include ...
- HSBC shoots down Bank of England's optimism over the economy
- UK neobank Atom Bank plans to raise £150m via share sale
- Sajid Javid: Why has the ex-chancellor been allowed to work for JP Morgan?
- EU regulator’s proposed reforms could damage UK fund sector
- Apple becomes Wall Street's first $2tn company
- 'Three quarters of UK does grocery shopping online'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...