Things we're reading today include ...
- Credit Suisse to launch Revolut and N26 digital banking rival
- Despite COVID, junior bankers' compensation hiked to £86k+
- Starling Bank launches Kite cards for kids
- Businesses are more likely to join a fully digital bank
- Citi names Jane Fraser new chief in Wall Street first
- Citigroup becomes first big Wall Street bank to be run by female CEO
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...