Things we're reading today include ...
- ECB set to increase its stimulus as Covid lockdowns blight the economic recovery
- Consumers are spending more in 2020 than they did in 2019, says Bank of America CEO
- UK economy will revive in 2021 but full recovery not likely until 2022, says CBI
- Wall Street bosses signal strong end to year in capital markets
- US exchanges face added pressure on data fees under SEC clampdown
- Money expert Martin Lewis urges regulation of buy now, pay later firms
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...