Things we're reading today include ...
- How London grew into a financial powerhouse
- Bank of England tells bank bosses to review exposure to Covid losses
- Barclays fined £26m for poor treatment of struggling borrowers
- Digital transformation raises finance chiefs’ stock
- Australia's banks are well placed to weather Covid crisis, RBA says
- More than half of UK's furloughed jobs at risk of automation – report
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...