Things we're reading today include ...
- ESG demand prompts more than 250 European funds to change tack
- Citi loses fight to recoup mistaken payments
- Bitcoin hits new record of $50,000
- Former Goldman Sachs analyst and brother charged with insider dealing
- Hong Kong stock trading volumes jump to four times those of LSE
- Who really owns the largest slice of Wall Street?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...