Things we're reading today include ...
- Monzo founder on the pressures of running a digital bank
- The coming squeeze on free banking
- Lenders struggle for positives as Bank of England ponders negative rates move
- An uprising against Wall Street? Hardly. GameStop was about the absurdity of the stock market | Kenan Malik
- Silver prices soar as Reddit frenzy turns to commodities
- Accountants warned over fraud expectations
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...