Things we're reading today include ...
- ECB tells Deutsche Bank to cut banker’s bonuses
- HSBC bankers fret as popular colleagues leave and bank emphasizes wellness
- TransferWise rebrands as ‘Wise’ in banking shift to challenge Revolut
- Banks are back with handouts to lure in new customers
- Musk laughing all the way to bitcoin bank
- Bank of England criticised for financing carbon-intensive firms
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...