Things we're reading today include ...
- Britcoin’ not bitcoin? UK considers new digital currency
- The Bank of 2030: a revolution for customers
- Starling Bank Valued at £1.4billion Following Goldman Sachs Investment
- This Under The Radar California Crypto Bank Just Reported Record Earnings
- China to require financial institutions to move towards green finance – central bank governor
- Keith Skeoch: evidence alone will determine UK bank ringfencing
- Leading finance firms sign up to Mark Carney forum on low-carbon investment
- ESG demand prompts more than 250 European funds to change tack
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...