Things we're reading today include ...
- UK Bank NatWest Bars Businesses That Accept Crypto
- Signature Bank Goes Head-to-Head With Silvergate in Bitcoin-Backed Lending
- ING scraps interest on savings over €250,000
- Bank of Canada Becomes First to Signal Exit From Stimulus
- Bank of England supports fintechs to scale-up
- Bank of England sees potential risks from cloud data providers
- Bank needs more diversity to avoid future financial crises, says Bailey
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...