Things we're reading today include ...
- The key to a happy marriage is separate bank accounts
- Bitcoin gets the jitters as Elon Musk's curious meddling continues
- Santander services recovering after problems accessing online accounts
- US banks could cut 200,000 jobs over next decade, top analyst says
- Bank of England Official: It’s ‘Probable’ UK Will Launch a Digital Currency
- More than 500 bank branches close since pandemic struck
- Lithuanian fintech under scrutiny over potential role in Wirecard fraud
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...