Things we're reading today include ...
- FCA warns UK fintechs against comparing themselves to banks
- City of London's 'Golden Age' is over, bank chief says
- Bank systems need to catch up with modern tech
- Wells Fargo: US bank set to offer crypto fund to rich clients
- Bitcoin price crash: Cryptos plummet as panic sets in - Ethereum and Dogecoin plunge
- Bitcoin falls further as China cracks down on crypto-currencies
- UBS Starts Round of Job Cuts
- ‘I hope I give you coronavirus’ – Row over bank account escalates and ends in court
- Goldman bets on UK anti-money laundering start-up
- ‘They tried to destroy me’: Wirecard’s reluctant whistleblower tells his story
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...