Things we're reading today include ...
- Bitcoin has moved from trendy to tacky, says Deutsche Bank analyst
- Powell advances Fed consideration of US central bank digital currency
- Can Shareholder Action Influence Bank Policy On The Climate?
- Deutsche Bank is 'first' to join ocean protection alliance
- Turn green or lose ‘licence to operate’, says Deutsche Bank chief
- New bank set to launch, with a difference
- Brexit can boost London as financial centre, says Klarna boss
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...